Thursday, October 1, 2009

ps ps.. sorry for not posting my blog for so long... woke up this morning went school.. guess what guys?? erica tan- my friend from 1A, change house.. wakaka.. so everyday from that day she change, she go school faster then me.. lol ps 4 her to wait 4 me la.. EOY exam english paper 1 tomorrow.. friday. lol.. just wishing that my follow classmates, will pass their EOY exam.. not to see them in tech next year.. haha.. FOLLOW FRIENDS IN 1/2, GOOD LUCK IN YOUR EOY!!! YOU CAN DO IT.. WE JUST IN SEC 1 :):):) but to my follow friends in upper sec( my senior) just wish that they are doing well this few days, TO SEC 4 PPL.. ALL THE BEST 4 THE Os LEVEL.. ONE THING TO SEC 4 PPL WHO I KNOW.. I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU ALL NEXT YEAR K?? REMEMBER AH.. :):):) JIAYOU!! you all can do it de..

No comments:

Post a Comment